Intermediate Full Stack PHP / REACT
NZD65000 - 75000 / annum
30 January 2019
IT and technology
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer with a strong knowledge of React and software engineering techniques. As a part of collaborative and deeply passionate team, you'll play a pivotal role in developing new features and maintaining existing systems.
This fast-paced role will see you design and implement back end and front-end components and services, and develop solutions, which account for scalability and optimise performance. You'll be evaluating new technologies and building prototypes for continuous improvements, and produce high quality, production-ready code in an agile environment. Responsibilities also include advocating top programming practices and standards and collaborating closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure.
Your Skills & Experience
· At least 3 year of experience in software engineering.
· Good knowledge of SQL.
· SilverStripe or Apollo GraphQL experience is a bonus
You are a self-starter, highly motivated and with an eye for detail. You have outstanding technical skills, and the creative flair to offer innovative strategies and a fresh approach. You will have excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with a variety of people across the business and external clients during demo launches.
What's on offer?
· A dynamic and creative work environment where everyone is encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table.
· A role where your creativity and innovation will be valued and rewarded.
· A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
· The inspiration of a growth-focused company aiming to build a team of talented and driven professionals.
· Opportunities to expand your skill set and take your career higher.
· Free Parking
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Thomas Hoksbergen, Ian, Sean, or German in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010729037
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700