Accounts Payable Team Leader
NZD60000 - 65000 / annum
15 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a privately-owned company that is one of the leaders in their industry within New Zealand. They have won a range of gold awards in their industry. They distribute and manufacture their custom products across a wide network within New Zealand.
As the Accounts Payable Team Leader, you will be reporting to the Finance Manager you will be part of a wider finance team of 20 people.
Within this role:
- You will take ownership and oversee the End to End Accounts Payable Process.
- Prepare and facilitate weekly and monthly payment runs.
- Oversee the Field Pay Administrator work.
- Semi-Flexible working hours.
To be considered for the role, we are looking for someone who has ideally:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in Accounts Payable
- Strong attention to detail and accurate data entry skills.
- Good Communication Skills
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact in Evelyn Gravatt our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010983940
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700