NZD90000 - 110000 / annum
27 February 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is multinational company with significant operations as a market leader in their sector in NZ. The Finance Manager role will be responsible for the Corporate division as well as a key operating division providing a wide breadth of role to the individual who is successful in this role.
As the Finance Manager you will report to a General Manager of Finance in NZ. You will have responsibility for:
- Preparation of the monthly reporting function at Corporate level, including full reporting pack preparation to offshore.
- Managing the annual audit process and tax for the NZ entity
- Manage the cash & treasury function which will require weekly forecasting, hedging and maximizing the business's cashflow and working capital position.
- Oversee the production of the Corporate P&L, Balance sheet including budgets and forecasts
- Manage a team of 3 reports.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for someone hungry to learn and develop their career. Ideally, you will be someone in the commercial sector who is operating at a senior financial Accountant level and looking for that step into the Finance Manager role or alternatively you may be at the Finance Manager level looking for a new challenge. What is very important is that you are CA qualified and are on the upward trajectory of your career path.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010613128
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700