Location : Wiri
Post Date : 11 January 2018
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 069000010250504
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
My client is a successful NZ entity in growth mode with an offshore privately owned parent company. This business has gone from strength to strength and holds 80% market share with an aggressive growth focus in the years ahead.
The parent has been operating for over 60 years with the NZ operation in full force for about 12 years. The company has a global brand and is a highly profitable and secure business. It is a truly remarkable business. The NZ business operates in the distribution and service industry.
The role of Service Administrator supports the Service technicians around the accurate recording of both financial and non-financial information to ensure the service delivery function operates efficiently. Your role will include:
- Answering incoming calls for the service department and provide reception cover
- Creating jobs and updating details around the specific requirements of the jobs on the SAP accounting system; eg updating machine information, invoicing and reporting
- Updating service schedules.
- Liaising with service technicians and clients to arrange service visits
- Arranging service travel & accommodation for the technicians
- Ensuring all time and costs are capture in the SAP systems, including collating timesheets, managing job closures and other related paperwork as required
- Administration of service resources for installation projects
- Allocating jobs in SAP
- Support the National Service Delivery manager
We are looking for someone who has a strong administration background who also understands finance and project costs. What is important is your ability to multi-task and understand the projects and how your role integrates between customer service and finance. You will have some maturity, be used to organizing and keeping records of both financial and non-financial information. You will also enjoy keeping the service technicians on their toes, helping to support them as they do their job. You will be happy covering reception which is not high foot/phone traffic given the nature of the business.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact <Megan Alexander > in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010250504
151 Queen St