Stay one step ahead by keeping up to date with the latest accounting news, finance industry news and technology news from New Zealand and the wider Asia-Pacific region. Plus we'll bring you details of what's happening within Robert Half upcoming Robert Half events. We ensure our consultants stay up to date with the latest industry news to best serve our clients and candidates. Whether it's our Robert Half Technology team and breaking technology news or our Finance and Accounting teams with the latest accounting news, you can rely on our consultants to understand your needs.
- Leading economic commentator Tony Alexander looks at what lies ahead for the New Zealand economy at our upcoming business breakfast
With the looming impact of the European debt crisis and US Federal fiscal attack, and the series of natural disasters on home soil over the last 12 months, how will New Zealand weather today’s global economic turmoil?
- Robert Half International named to FORTUNE® magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for 2012
- We are now on Facebook
- Microsoft® Partner Network
- Push beyond your limits and achieve the unachievable. Ultramarathon runner Lisa Tamati speaks at our recent business breakfast.
- Robert Half Finance & Accounting sponsors the 29th One Stop Update for the Accountant in Business.
- Robert Half featured in FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list.
- Kim Seeling Smith presents The Critical Path to Keeping Critical People at our September 2010 business breakfast
- Financial commentator Bernard Hickey answers the big question ‘Is it over yet?’ at our March 2010 business breakfast
- Robert Half named World’s Most Admired recruitment firm by Fortune Magazine
- Download our 2009 CFO white paper
- Six signs your job may be in jeopardy
- Robert Half named on 'World's Most Admired Companies' list by Fortune Magazine.
- Robert Half are proud sponsor's of the 25th One Stop Update for the Accountant in Business
- Top five tips for managing your career in a downturn
- Practical advice on management mistakes made in a downturn and how to avoid them!
- Interested in project work? Download case studies.
- Download our CFO/CIO White Paper