Download Your Exclusive Salary Guide
The 2015 Robert Half Salary Guide will provide you with unique insights into the latest average salaries across a number of sectors, anticipated year on year salary increases as well as what to expect in New Zealand’s current hiring environment.
Are you a job seeker? Use the salary guide to measure your salary expectations compared to your industry peers - perhaps it's time to ask for a pay rise!
Are you a hiring manager? Use this valuable resource to determine salary levels for new employees and stay up-to-date with emerging trends in today's recruitment market.
To request a print copy, contact your local branch or specialist recruitment consultant.
- 83% of CFOs are confident about New Zealand's economic growth
- 55% of New Zealand organisations plan to increase finance & accounting salaries over 2015
- 79% of New Zealand CFOs are concerned about losing their top finance & accounting professionals
How to negotiate your next pay rise
Navigating the minefield of salary negotiation can be tricky. The key is to be prepared and not let your emotions get the better of you.
Watch our short video highlighting practical tips on how you can use the 2015 Robert Half Salary Guide to successfully approach your next salary discussion.
- 32% of New Zealand CFOs plan to increase bonuses for finance and accounting talent in 2015
- For job seekers, technical competency is the #1 skill most likely to earn you a pay rise
- 65% of HR Directors intend only to fill vacated existing roles
- Businesses in New Zealand’s private sector are showing a higher intention to expand their workforce than other industry sectors
- 83% of CFOs are confident in New Zealand’s economic growth in 2015
- New Zealand confidence is boosted by business growth, controlled inflation and falling unemployment
- 82% of HR Directors in New Zealand are concerned about losing top performers to other companies
- 10% of employee turnover is attributed to a poor hiring decision, highlighting the need to 'get it right' the first time
- 75% of CFOs worry about the shortage of experts with specialised experience, and that many candidates lack commercial skills
- The most in-demand job seekers are those with skills in accounting and financial management
Are you getting paid what you're worth?
Prepare for your next performance appraisal or salary negotiation by using the 2015 Robert Half Salary Calculator to check and compare your salary against your industry peers.
This handy tool gives you instant access to average salary ranges in your local area for Finance and Accounting jobs. Just enter the city and role title that you work in and the calculator will display a real-time salary range in New Zealand dollars.
Note: The amount an employee is paid can vary between locations.