NZD55000 - 65000 / annum
24 February 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is a large well-respected business which has size and scope in their market. The business is now leveraging operations in the Oceania market space and hence the organisation is looking to add this head into the team with a focus on supporting both the Australian and NZ operations.
You will be reporting to the Payroll manager and be in a close-knit team of the two of you. In this role you will focus on taking ownership of the Australian payroll and support the manager on the NZ payroll (as this is larger)
You will need to be able to provide an accurate and timely payroll service maintaining and preparing the weekly and monthly payroll. The role will include the following responsibility:
- Preparing and distributing weekly/ monthly payroll costing and reports.
- The salary for 50 employees and 150 weekly wages.
- Maintaining the time and attendance system.
- Working with Mangers to ensure pay data is correct.
To be considered for the role, we are looking for an individual who has:
- Interest in learning Australian Payroll Legislation.
- A strong focus on detail & accuracy.
- Confidence with Excel.
- Team player.
- Ideally fluent in Datacom system (not essential).
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Evelyn Gravatt in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010850520
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700