$70 - 80 / hour
29 November 2018
My client is a fast growing technology company based in the North Shore. With recent structural and ownership changes they now require a Financial Consultant to implement changes in their reporting requirements.
As a financial consultant you will be coming in to roll out the new reporting standards in the following ways:
- Implement new reporting around IFRS 15 and 16 standards
- Review of current Finance Statements reporting
- Group reporting, Tax and internal control management
- Reviewing of fixed assets
- As-hoc support to the current finance function around year end reporting
To be considered for this role you will have a strong technical background, having worked as a senior finance professional within a medium to large entities. You will be familiar with the Audit process with big 4 firms, have experience with Tax, Regulatory reporting and group reporting. You will CA qualified have strong communication skills.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ellie Dean or Ronil Singh in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No:
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700