Senior Hardware Design Engineer
$90000 - 115000 / annum
5 December 2018
IT and technology
Operating out of bright and modern offices on the North Shore, this forward thinking organisation offers plenty of flexibility and prides itself on the long tenure their existing team possesses. They firmly believe that their people are their greatest asset and reward them as such.
As the Senior Hardware Design Engineer, you will be reporting directly to the Chief Engineer as part of a wider team of 6. Your role will be to support the design of electronic hardware, ensure designs meet the product specifications and relevant standards and provide cost effective designs to meet the commercial requirements of the product.
- Proficient with Altium Designer
- Experience with simulation tools such as Microcap and SIMetrix
- Analog and Digital circuit design
What's on offer
- A dynamic and creative work environment where everyone is encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table.
- A role where your creativity and innovation will be valued and rewarded.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
- The inspiration of a growth-focused company aiming to build a team of talented and driven professionals.
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and take your career to the next level.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Thomas Hoksbergen, Ian, Sean, Or German in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010755443
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700