Senior Quality Analyst - Automation
Location : Auckland City
Post Date : 23 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 0009222350ID
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Leading health-system integrator. Our key purpose is to enable medical practices to communicate electronically with the rest of the health system. By exchanging clinical information healthcare providers become more efficient and they are able to improve the quality of care they can provide their patients.
- Have experience working in a commercial IT environment with 3+ years of automation and manual testing experience
- Have Automation (Selenium) scripting experience
- Have experience testing complex components and systems that rely heavily on third party services
- Have a relevant industry certification such as ISTQB
- Love working in agile teams and particularly in a continuous delivery context
- Be an active learner who encourages your own growth and the growth of others
- Have excellent communication and written skills, as well as being able to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ian Duxbury in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen St