Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
$100000 - 125000 / annum
8 January 2019
IT and technology
Having been operating in NZ for over 10 years, this well-established frim in the logistics industry has been going through a period of sustained growth and are at the point where they are looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer to keep up with the increasing workload. They operate from modern offices, with plenty of parking around and close to public transport links
As the Senior Ruby on Rails Developer you will be reporting directly to the CTO as part of a wider team of 6 in development. You will be responsible for the full SDLC for their internal platform from liaising with the BA to gather requirements to delivery. The role has arisen as one of the senior developers has been promoted into an Architect position so there is an opportunity to really make your mark developing complex, real time applications.
You will have clear communication skills to speak to people across the business and at least 4 years' Ruby on Rails Development experience. The team is small and close knit so someone who can take initiative to problem solve whilst also working well as a team, will really enjoy this position.
What's on offer
· A dynamic and creative work environment where everyone is encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table.
· A role where your creativity and innovation will be valued and rewarded.
· A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
· The inspiration of a growth-focused company aiming to build a team of talented and driven professionals.
· Opportunities to expand your skill set and take your career higher.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Thomas Hoksbergen, Ian, Sean, or German in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700