$50000 - 55000 / annum
27 June 2018
Finance and accounting
- Accounts Clerk
- $50K - $55K + Kiwi Saver
- South Auckland
The Company My client is an Australian listed market leader who specialises in the design, development and management in sensor technology. Operating across New Zealand, Australia and the UK, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Clerk to join this supportive close-knit team In a modern South Auckland based office.
The Role Reporting to the Financial Accountant your main responsibilities will be:
- Raising purchase orders
- Processing supplier invoices, fuel cards and staff expense claims
- Prepare monthly payment runs
- Process foreign exchange payments
- Reconciliations for bank statements, supplier statements and supplier payments
- Manage Accounts Receivable including billing & debtors Ledger
- Assist with controls over fixed assets & Inventory
- Maintain and manage cash flow
- Adhoc reporting, analysis and various accounting support tasks as required
I am looking for an individual who possesses a minimum of 2 years accounting experience, has high attention to detail and accuracy accompanied with strong communication skills both verbal and written. You will be motivated and have an eager to learn attitude. This role will suit someone who is looking to gain additional accounting knowledge or someone even returning to work.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Joseph Inglesby in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: