Accounts Payable Administrator
NZ$55,000.00 - NZ$60,000.00 / annum
15 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Our Client operates in the financial sector. Working with some high-profile clients they pride themselves at the efficiency and accuracy they are able to work at, and live by their values of Respect, Commitment, Professionalism, Integrity and Teamwork.
Reporting to the Head of finance, this role will be responsible for a wide range of Accounts Payable functions not limited to:
- Managing a mixture of daily, weekly, and monthly payments.
- Withholding tax payments to the IRD on behalf of clients.
- Direct debit management.
- Replacement of dividend & interest payments.
- Investigate incomplete payments with various banks
To Be successful in this role you must have
- High level of professional and business spoken English
- A calm unflappable personality is key.
- Proven written ability (English spelling grammar)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy whilst working to strict deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced Excel ability
- Ability to stay focused in an open plan environment
- Be a self-starter and inquisitive
- Lots of energy
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Duncan Gilchrist in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No:
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700