Accounts Payable Officer
Location : Auckland
Post Date : 05 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 09997622RR
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Privately owned New Zealand company, with operations worldwide and a progressive company culture. Based in the heart of the CBD this organization are looking for someone who is a strong Accounts Payable officer who can take ownership of the whole process.
Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable officer to manage the full process, reporting directly to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the flow and distribution of all invoices
- Entering a high volume of invoices into the KOFAX scanning system
- Liaising with suppliers regarding any enquires
- Building internal relationships to ensure invoices get authorized in a timely manner
- Processing weekly and monthly payment runs
- Supporting the wider finance team with any other adhoc duties
You will have proven experience in Accounts Payable within a fast paced, high volume role. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships. You will be a team player and strive for high standards in your work. A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is a must, industry experience will be highly preferred.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, please contact Ryan Robson, Hajra Saleem & Anishka Krishna in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen St