ANZ Billing Services Manager
Location : Auckland
Post Date : 24 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9977224MA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
My client is a true NZ success story. With a meteoric rise with double digit growth and no sign of slowing, this company is looking to add this role to the organization.
The company has been operating for 22 years now and some recent strategic reviews and is truly global. The last 4 years have seen multiple acquisitions with growth in the future coming from both organic growth and with an eye on future acquisitions. The sector is niche but fundamentally is an IT organization with over 400 staff across the Group, the majority based here in Auckland NZ. This role has arisen due to the growth of the existing client based but also with some major acquisitions of clients combined with the continuous change of technology platforms.
The role of Billing Services Manager will report directly to the ANZ Financial Controller. The purpose of this role is to manage new processes, procedures and work streams in relation to the billing services team. You will have a team of approximately 10 staff with 2 direct reports to manage. You will need to be able to double down into a hands on role from time to time to problem solve and ensure you can understand the process flows but equally we are looking for someone that can get above the detail and work with improving processes and managing change. The key responsibilities will include:
- Staff management and guidance to the team
- Ensure all billing, refunds and payouts of client funds is managed within timeframes
- Ensure the reconciliations and control environment are reviewed and maintained
- Meet internal and external KPI deliverables
- Respond to urgent requests in relation to client funds
- Assist the call centre and account managers with client requests
- Ensure the banking and regulatory payments environment is managed in relation to current regulations
- Work with banking partners and internal IT to ensure the IT platforms meet the business requirements
- Maintain accurate policies, procedures and controls surrounding the compliance environment
- Ad hoc projects, particularly around acquisition and integrations going forward as well as ongoing
To be considered for this role we are looking for an experienced staff manager who has worked in a similar space and been involved in process change. You need to be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of how a funds payment process works in a large financial institution. You must be IT savvy and have demonstrated an ability and willingness to work with IT and the business to improve processes. You must enjoy change management, be flexible, use loads of initiative and be someone that seeks to make a difference.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen St