$85000 - 110000 / annum
30 August 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is a well known NZ iconic company. Privately owned this business has a proud history and continues to see significant growth. With operations around the country the brands are well known. The company has a culture where people are professional and driven but at the same time, the business retains the proud family feel.
The role of Business Analyst will report to the Group Financial Controller who has been with the business for a long period of time. The role is newly formed due to the growth of the business. As a result you will join the Group team based on the city fringe who are responsible for a complete divisional unit within the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of month end results from the business at a Group level.
- Analysis of industry data to drive competitive advantage
- Preparation of ad hoc KPI and dashboard reporting to drive performance of the business
- Develop systems to enhance financial and management reporting
- Financial Forecasting
- Assistance in Group projects within the wider Group
- Partnering operational GM's and FC's to provide consolidated management reporting
To be considered for this role we are looking for a driven individual who wants to be part of a proud company with a view to adding and contributing to the growth of this business. You will ideally be a member of an accounting institute or working towards in the least. You will have strong financial acumen, a questioning mind where you like to derive outcomes and be someone that can business partner non-finance people. You will need to have strong communication skills. You will enjoy analysis and driving practical outcomes.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.