$90000 - 110000 / annum
26 April 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is a privately owned NZ IT company that continues to grow. With some recent changes the business has seen expansion and is now looking for a company accountant who can take full ownership of the Finance function, reporting directly to the owner (who in turn is a qualified Accountant).
The role is broad based and will have full responsibility for the finance function of the business. This will include:
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs with full commentary for the owner's review
- Preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasting
- Preparation of tax compliance requirements
- Payroll (approximately 100 staff)
- Accounts payable and receivable (low volumes, high values)(
- Maintain accurate records on contracts - this is a service based company that bills on time so the accountant will need to accurately record time for billing purposes.
- Manage the integrity of the systems and accounting records
- Other ad hoc Accounting related tasks
To be considered for this role, we are looking for a hands on company Accountant who enjoys taking ownership fully of the entire Finance Function. You will have the help of an office junior in time to pick up the data entry tasks but otherwise, you get to be sole charge. My client is looking for a team player, someone collaborative in their approach with an easy going engaging personality. Strong attention to detail is a must.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No:
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700