Contract Financial Accountant
Location : Auckland
Post Date : 26 September 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 10102140MRED
Job Classification : Project Consulting
My client is a unique business with operations around the globe. Privately owned the business is under the radar but operates in a highly professional manner with high calibre people who are experts in their fields.
As the Contract accountant you will be reporting to and working closely with the Finance Manager and the greater team. Your key responsibilities will be as follow:
- Monthly reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany accounting
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts in accordance with IFRS
- Manage the daily and monthly FX rates
- Preparation of GST returns
- You will also be responsible for the SAP system daily updates, testing and maintain the accurate records in the system and to provide support to the greater finance team.
To be considered for this role you will be an experienced Financial Accountant who has an inquisitive nature, excellent communication skills and have a hands on approach.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ellie Dean or Ronil Singh in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen St