$80000 - 85000 / annum
1 October 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is a successful NZ owned business with large operations across Australia and NZ. The business is down to earth, kiwi run and looks for people who are adaptable and open to learning. The finance team is large and can provide development opportunities due to its sheer size.
The role of Financial Accountant will report to a Financial Controller and be fully responsible for owning the preparation of the monthly financial and management accounting process. You will be responsible for:
- Preparing full monthly financial accounts for multiple P&L business units
- Analysis of spend and distributing to senior management for review
- Capex and WIP Accounting in relation to large projects
- Month end accruals, journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Year end audit and statutory account preparation
- Business partner the commercial team on the monthly reporting results and make adjustments as required.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for an Accountant who is hands on, but has the ability to cope with change and be adaptable. One thing is certain about this business; they are never dull and are always involved in change so your ability to be flexible, learn and take on new things is paramount. Your strong financial accounting background in a large volume, multi P&L environment will put you in good stead in this team. You will enjoy taking ownership, have strong communication skills and enjoy being part of a larger team.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Linh Dang in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010547641
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700