NZ$100,000.00 - NZ$130,000.00 / annum
31 July 2019
IT and technology
This company is a successful telecommunications and network services provider with a wide range of clients. They have been growing fast over the last couple of years and the team is made up of seasoned engineers in this field.
The main focus of your role will be around networks, specifically Cisco. Their servers are running on RHEL and there is a good portion of work that requires DevOps experience as they are pushing through automation across the business.
* Network design and implementation with Cisco products.
* CCNA/CCNP highly desirable.
* System and application architecture.
* Designing and implementing solutions specific to wholesale ISP.
* Managing and monitoring infrastructure in a Linux/KVM environment with a strong emphasis on DevOps, scripting, and automation.
* RHCE or RHCSA highly desirable.
* Utilising Ansible to centrally manage all Linux server configuration.
* Data transfer and transformation between different systems via scripting and APIs.
You are a seasoned Network Engineer that is keen to work in a team of professional, in a company that understands the need for work-life balance, you've come to the right place. If you can communicate effectively, understand your client needs and successfully design and architect a solution; give us a call!
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Germán Fernandez Trelles in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011095548
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700