Senior Consultant - Technology
Location : Auckland
Post Date : 24 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 010824SS
Job Classification : Internal Vacancies
Founded in New York in 1948, Robert Half is traded on the NYSE as part of the S&P 500. We have grown to a network of over 350 offices, employing over 14,000 staff and have yet again been named to Fortune Magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list ranking #1 Globally in the Staffing Industry.
Your critical role will be to develop key relationships with organisations ranging from small to medium size companies, to large corporates. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required for this position.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Prospecting for new client business.
- Engaging, questioning and consulting to clients regarding their finance and business operations to uncover potential areas of improvement.
- Propose potential project/permanent solutions for their business.
- Use our proven delivery methodology to deliver top talent to them.
- Source candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database, and internet advertising; as well as work with our qualified Resource Manager, to source appropriate specialists for consulting/permanent positions
- Strategising to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team.
At Robert Half we seek people with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to success is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. Self-management, a passion for excellence, initiative and hard work are necessary. Prior experience from the discipline that you will recruit for is also an advantage.
You will excel in our high performing environment. You will need to understand our specific consulting methodology, know what a sales cycle is, be able to build strong focused networks and respond proactively and positively to sales targets.
What's in it for you?
Robert Half provides the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our Technology team you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary and have a access to our market-leading commission plan
- Receive our industry-leading, consulting training through our local and global network
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Be given the most of the best and most competitive technology solutions in the market
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun, team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: no debt, two CEO's in 65 years, and strong financial performance in New Zealand
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sean Smyth in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen St