NZD120000 - 160000 / annum
1 March 2019
IT and technology
Our client is enjoying rapid and sustainable growth, and is aiming to add to an already talented talent of technical experts who relish open source and have a genuine commitment to developing high calibre products. You'll enjoy the creative atmosphere while sharpening your skills among some of the best in the business. This role will put you at the forefront of technology in an environment that embraces innovation, collaboration and professional growth.
As a Solution Architect we need your rare combination of deep technical knowledge and boundless creativity. You will be helping to identify client requirements and map functionality, to design elegant solutions. Together with an impressive team, you will be designing optimal ways to meet user specifications, and develop code and software configurations. As an added plus, this exciting role provides plenty of scope to share your outstanding people skills through developer training and regular communications with clients.
Your Skills & Experience
- A degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Extensive knowledge of Java frameworks, web scripting languages and web technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of content management systems.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Brilliant people skills and a genuine enjoyment of working with others.
You are a brilliant combination of master technician and creative genius - always with a vision of the best way to achieve an end goal. You are service and quality oriented, and have the flexibility to swing fluidly between different tasks - after all, in this fast-paced environment, each day brings a challenging new project. If you relish being part of a talented team, in a company that understands the need for work-life balance, you've come to the right place.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic environment with room for personal development.
- A rare opportunity to make a valued contribution across a diverse and exciting range of projects.
- A creative work environment with inspiring colleagues and a culture of success.
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700