$80000 - 90000 / annum
4 December 2017
Finance and accounting
My client is a NZ privately owned business that employs around 70 staff across the company and operates in the consulting services space. Based in Highbrook, the company has a family feel and is looking for a competent Company Accountant to take charge of the book-keeping of the organisation
The role of Company Accountant will report to the MD directly and will be responsible for the entire book-keeping function of the business. This will include:
- Preparation of monthly financial accounts, including P&L and Balance Sheet
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts in conjunction with the external CA firm.
- Oversee timesheet provisions
- Full responsibility for payroll and associated tax requirements
- Tax compliance including GST, FBT and PAYE
- Super user on Greentree accounting system and being the liaison point to the 3rd party provider
- Maintain debtors and associated reporting
- Manage casfhlow and organize any banking requirements as needed
- Provide a mentoring role to other finance staff who help with payroll and creditors
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
To be considered for this role we are looking for an individual who has some formal accounting qualifications; you do not need to be CA however you will have as a minimum a diploma or degree. You need to be able to demonstrate prior experience in being responsible for the complete finance function of a similar business. Any experience with Greentree is a distinct advantage as will previous experience in a time based billing organization.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.