Customer Service Co-ordinator
$20 - 30 / hour
25 November 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is the NZ subsidiary of a privately owned global business. Having operated in NZ for over 30 years this company truly has something special. They have a high quality brand all over the world and are run incredibly well both operationally and financially. The company oozes quality and stability and therefore creates an environment where loyalty, reliability and a can do attitude go far.
The role of Customer Service Co-ordinator will have a strong focus around customer order enquiries and issues. You will be the prime interface with customers and directly report to the Customer Services Supervisor.
Your duties will include:
- Receipting customer orders,
- Accurate data entry and record keeping,
- Ensure that orders are being processed on the customer electronic ordering system,
- Answering phone and email queries from both internal and external customers,
- Assisting with stocktakes and reconciliations when necessary,
- Covering reception and maintaining the office in clean and tidy condition.
To be considered for this role, you must have a strong background in Customer Service. Experience using SAP in previous roles is essential as this role is largely focussed around the Sales and Materials Management modules.
Due to the customer facing nature of this position, you will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. You will need to be able to effectively multitask and answer all queries in a prompt and timely manner.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Aanya Rana in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010727290
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700