$80000 - 85000 / annum
31 March 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is the NZ subsidiary of a privately owned global business. Having operated in NZ for over 30 years this company truly has something special. They have a high quality brand all over the world and are run incredibly well both operationally and financially. The company oozes quality and stability and therefore creates an environment where loyalty, reliability and a can do attitude go far.
The role of Procurement Analyst will have a focus on managing the inventory levels of this business. To enable you to do this, you will need to work with the sales and customer service teams and report to the Commercial Manager.
You duties will include:
- Ensuring the purchasing function is carried out effectively
- Forecasting inventory levels and maintaining the forecasting tools
- Prepare shipping documents for the receipt of inward goods
- Assess the need for monthly and weekly air freight orders and expediate where necessary
- Enter supplier invoices into the SAP inventory systems and ensure all entries are posted accurately to reflect reality
- Maintain relationships both internally & externally.
- Produce timely reporting for decision making
- Review pricing of products
- Assist with stocktakes and inventory reviews
- Other ad hoc projects around process improvement To be considered for this role, we are looking for a smart practical individual who has done a similar role and truly understands the management of inventory. You will have strong excel and systems skills, have the ability to analyse information and develop further capability for this business around managing their stock.It will be imperative that you can demonstrate an ability to business partner with a number of partners so both your written and oral communication skills will need to be strong. You will need to have an ability to persuade, influence and listen. You must have used SAP in your previous rolesApply Today
- Job order: 06900-0010918599
- Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
- Your Profile
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700