Finance Data Analyst
NZ$50.00 - NZ$55.00 / hour
16 September 2019
Based in Mount Wellington, this company has multiple service offerings ranging from staff deployment to systems implementations; servicing homes and business alike. The purpose of this position is to assist with ensuring the integrity of financial data through information capture, processing and reporting for business processes. The position will also assist in data, system and process improvement to ensure the accurate and timely flow of information to assist the finance team.
As the financial data analyst, you will be reporting directly into the Financial Controller You will be responsible for extracting financial data from multiple systems and ensuring its integrity as well as recommending changes to streamline internal processes.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Provide ad hoc analysis of financial and operational data from multiple systems as required
- Maintain and improve the integrity of lookup and static data (such as customer records)
- Prompt delivery of data extracts for financial reporting and billing.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the data warehouse and its reporting suite
- Participate in the improvement of data and processes to provide the best possible outcomes within the constraints of the systems being used.
- Assist with the implementation of any process or system changes identified as required.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
To be suitable for this role you should have exposure to multiple systems and display the following attributes:
- Having a background in the services/commercial industry
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, Access and VBA is a must
- Exposure to SQL Server and SQL Queries
- Exposure to multiple ERP systems and processes
- ability to self-manage
- Understanding of finance from a practical and reporting level
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Samir Sheth or Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011152020
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700