$40 - 40 / hour
7 September 2018
Large privately owned organisation with reach across the country. My clients operate in the health industry and offering support back to the community.
This is an interim Financial Accountant role supporting individual business units. Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Manage the month end for 3 separate entities and provide commentary on the monthly results
- Partner with external site accountants and review their work
- Manage the P&L, journals and bank reconciliations
- Assist with board report preparation
- All other ad-hoc tasks as required
To be considered for this role you will have previously worked as a Financial Accountant within a complex business. You will have strong communication skills, an ability to problem solve and thing big picture and sound excel and system skills.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: