$95000 - 120000 / annum
29 October 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is a privately owned NZ business that continues to go from strength to strength. The business is looking to add this additional head to the finance team given the continued growth and forward planning of the business. With circa $70M t/o and approx. 170 staff the business is a great SME where people truly have a passion for the industry.
This company is based in South Auckland and will suit someone that is seeking an opportunity out of the city.
The role of Finance Manager will report to the GM of Finance and be part of a wider finance team of approximately 6-7. You will have responsibility for:
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting requirements for management purposes
- Work closely with the Management and Systems Accountant to improve correct reporting on sales (in line with IFRS requirements)
- Tax compliance, being GST, FBT and get involved with Group on income tax
- Own the local audit process
- Prepare annual statutory accounts
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Work to improve processes around reporting on WIP, job profitability and labour recoveries. Subsequently look to partner the branch managers with meaningful information for enhanced decision making
As my client is looking for someone with strong IFRS knowledge and reporting capability, they are open to those backgrounds where you are looking to leave an Audit Big 4 or 2nd tier company and take your first step into commercial. Alternatively you may be a role further along and looking for a varied role where you can still bring both technical and commercial together, but based in the far south.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010701204
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700