$90000 - 100000 / annum
29 January 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is a privately held family business that is experiencing significant growth and now employs approximately 250 people with continued growth in sight. My client is looking to add a company Accountant to the team, reporting directly to the CFO. Based in Penrose, the company is a down to earth practical business operating in a fast paced industry.
The role of company Accountant is very broad, but will own the monthly reporting and provide the leadership to the finance team. You will report to the CFO and be responsible for:
- Preparation of the monthly revenue reports for Management including attending monthly management meetings.
- Managing Casfhlow
- Preparation of the financial statutory reports and liaison with the external auditors.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Tax compliance, including GST, FBT
- Oversee the payroll, AP & AR - you may need to provide a back up function for payroll from time to time.
- Manage insurance policies and claims
- Provide insights into the business, analyzing budgets against forecast.
- Staff management of the clerical team
To be considered for this role we are looking for a practical hands on Company Accountant who wants to take ownership of the finance function from a day to day perspective. You will have had staff management experience and be proven in multi-tasking and juggling in a dynamic business. You will need to be down to earth to fit in with the culture and enjoy being part of a growth business.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact <Megan Alexander > in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010262100