NZD70000 - 90000 / annum
21 January 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is part of a large global business which has a mid sized NZ operation based in Penrose. This company's revenue is around $30M turnover and has a mid sized finance team.
The role of Financial Accountant will report directly to the Financial Controller. You will have full responsibility for the Financial reporting function which will include:
- Preparation of Monthly management accounts including the Executive pack
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Analysis of both financial and non-financial KPI's
- Assisting with the budgeting & forecasting process
- Capital profitability analysis
- Taxation for both NZ & Australia
- Cashflow management and forecasting
- Systems maintenance
- Other ad hoc reporting
You will be responsible for the completeness and accurate maintenance of the general ledger to ensure accurate reporting to Group level.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for a qualified Accountant or someone working towards this. You will have demonstrated an ability to work to a similar level. You will enjoy being part of a mid sized finance team where you truly have ownership of the Financial reporting function. This is a busy environment so you will need to able to work independently but also enjoy being part of a team.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen Street
Auckland 1010 +64 9 915 6700