NZD35 - 40 / hour
24 June 2019
My client is a fast-growing NZ company in the export industry. Due to business growing at such a rate they require a mandarin speaking contractor to cover until a permanent placement is found.
The role of Financial Accountant will report directly to the CFO. The role is simply a requirement due to the sheer growth of the business and the need to ensure the finance function is keeping up with the business. The key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly financial statements, including complete reconciliations
- Tax compliance including GST, PAYE, and income tax (with the support of consulting advice)
- Assist with the CFO with budgeting and forecasting
- Provide variance analysis to budgets and commentary
- Assist with group consolidation (which can be learned)
- Maintain the systems and GL integrity
To be considered for this role, it is imperative you can speak fluent mandarin to enable you to partner the operations. You will need to be able demonstrate a strong financial / management accounting background and be willing to roll up the sleeves and be very hand on.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No:
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700