NZ$50.00 - NZ$52.00 / hour
2 August 2019
Celebration over 70 years in business - my client is a leader in their field. They service a wide range of clients from small shop to large hospitality groups. Going through a period of change - my client is looking to bring on a Systems Accountant to execute projects from the Financial Controller.
As the Financial Analyst you will be working closely with the Financial Controller and other business units to deliver on financial projects. Also beginning a system change project, this analyst will be doing testing with the new system and documenting processes and procedures.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the requirement from the Financial Controller and articulating what changes should be made to the internal IT team who handles the ERP system
- Testing ERP/ reporting changes and understanding the implications of those changes to the wider business
- Documenting new processes in a clear and concise manner for future use
- Creating graphs and presentations for the Senior Leadership Team around the financial of the business
- Testing reporting processes in the new ERP system and can assist in automating processes and creating templates
To be suitable for this role you should have exposure to multiple systems and display the following attributes:
- Having a background in the services/commercial industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to present financial information to senior leadership team
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Exposure to multiple ERP systems and processes
- ability to self-manage
- Understanding of finance from a practical and reporting level
- A proactive mindset - someone who raises their hand and enjoys taking on new and challenging tasks
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Samir Sheth or Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011104217
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700