Location : Penrose
Post Date : 23 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9228288ID
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robotics company changing the scope of artificial intelligence in warehousing and logistics.
Looking for innovative, intellectually curious, results-oriented developers responsible for driving the software development of the next generation of autonomous lift trucks. We are presently looking for an additional engineer to support analysis of lift truck usage patterns, and development algorithms and tool to improve our understanding of how our products are used.
- Product usage data analysis
- Mathematical modelling of lift truck usage
- Develop software algorithms and tools to model lift truck usage to improve our current understanding of how our current products are used, and to find actionable insights
- Collaboration with other team members within cross-functional teams.
Helping grow Crown RTC's robotics expertise
- Bachelor degree in software engineering, statistics, computer science or a related field; or relevant experience.
- Experience in mathematical modelling and data analytics.
- Commercial experience with experiment design to capture data
- Experience with C/C++ and some rapid prototyping environment such as MATLAB.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Some travel to USA is required.
- 3-5 years' experience
- R - Statistical Computing
- Good understanding of C++.
- Estimation tools and data optimisation.
- Good mathematical modelling and/or statistics background.
- Experience working with continuous integration and automated testing.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with version control.
- Strong in general algorithm development (search, optimisation etc.).
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen St