NZD60000 - 85000 / annum
14 May 2019
IT and technology
You will join a close-knit, dynamic company specializing in development of eLearning solutions. Since founded over 20 years ago, this organization has been the partner of choice in their niche field. The offices are spacious, open plan and offer parking.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated UI/UX Designer with a strong knowledge of the Adobe suite and Design techniques. As a part of collaborative and deeply passionate team, you'll play a pivotal role in developing new design features and taking the lead in the design and aesthetic feel of the product.
Your Skills & Experience
- Adobe Suite XD
- Previous UI/UX Design experience
You are a self-starter, highly motivated and with an eye for detail. You have outstanding Design skills, and the creative flair to offer innovative strategies and a fresh approach. You will have excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with a variety of people across the business and external clients during demo launches.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and creative work environment where everyone is encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table.
- A role where your creativity and innovation will be valued and rewarded.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
- The inspiration of a growth-focused company aiming to build a team of talented and driven professionals.
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and take your career higher.
- Free Parking
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Thomas Hoksbergen, Ian, Sean, or German in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
151 Queen Street
nz +64 9 915 6700