Accounts Receivable / Credit Control Team Leader
$70000 - 75000 / annum
12 February 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is a large Australasian entity with substantial operations based in NZ. There are a number of divisions within this entity. This role sits in the Group Finance area, responsible for the Group AR and credit control functions with a team of one reporting into the role. The company has a great team culture and has a fantastic office environment with full parking on site.
The role will take full responsibility for the Accounts Receivable and Credit control function of this business. You will be responsible for:
- Manage the debtors ledger within pre-determined targets
- Ensure regular contact is maintained with customers
- Follow up on overdue amounts and resolve queries
- Manage the daily cash receipting and allocation process
- Ensure customer account reconciliations are completed
- Review & approve new customer credit applications within group policy
- Review & maintain the GL systems
- Deal with 3rd party debt collection agencies as & when required
- Take ownership of monthly reporting on trends, variances, ageing etc
- Staff Management and development of a Accounts receivable/banking officer
To be considered for this role we are looking for an experienced credit control/AR specialist who is looking for a step up where you potentially take your first role into staff management . Alternatively you may already be operating at this level and be looking for a new challenge. This is a busy high volume environment so you will need to have worked in an environment with volume. As you will deal with an extremely wide variety of customers from very large corporates to small SME's, your customer service skills will be essential.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact <Megan Alexander > in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No:06900-0010303001